Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Found this marinade in the "spice of Life" cookbook simply called Flank Steak Marinade so I distinguished it. There are 9 ingredients used that you probably have on hand.
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash cayenne
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- Whisk all ingredients together.
- Marinate flank steak in the marinade for at least 3 hours and if possible, overnight.
- Turn the meat a few times during marination.
- Remove meat from marinade and discard. Grill or broil to your liking.
I made this a long time ago, but never reviewed it? Excellent marinade. Steak is hubby's favorite. OAMC.