Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I spent two months in Kazakhstan living with an Uzbek family. Following are some of the recipes I picked up there. I wasn't always sure what spices were being used, so I'm using this Afghan spice mix which is pretty close to what they used.
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- Mix well and store in an air-tight container.
Hi I enjoy this recipes very much) very good to go with meat) thank you