Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
We use this seasoning mix on French fries, homefries, fried potatoes, and we even add it to flour to season fried chicken and pork chops.Feel free to adjust the salt amount to your liking/dietary preference. For french fries, sprinkle some on as soon as you take the fries out of the deep fryer. For homefries or fried potatoes, sprinkle some on during cooking. What would/do you use it on?
- 1 -1 1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt, ground
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in a shaker container and use as needed.
- For french fries, sprinkle some on as soon as you take the fries out of the deep fryer. For homefries or fried potatoes, sprinkle some on during cooking.
Great blend! I used smoked paprika and it added a nice smoky flavor. We had it on fries, but I bet this would also be good sprinkled on baked potatoes and garlic bread. Thanks for posting! Made for Zaar Cookbooks Tag Game.
Loved this! I'm trying to get healthy and trying to eat sweet potatoes, which I've never really liked. I've been cooking a mixture of white and sweet potatoes (diced and fried in coconut oil) and adding this seasoning. YUMMY!! I've worked my way up to a ratio of two sweet potatoes to one regular, LOL, and soon it'll just be sweet potatoes. Thanks for posting!
I used this on oven baked fries, but know it will be wonderful on deep fried ones as well. Yummy seasoning!