- 29.58 ml flour
- 14.79 ml sugar
- 4.92 ml salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 59.14 ml red wine
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml rosemary
- 1.23 ml black pepper, fine grind
- 453.59 g bag frozen stew vegetables
- 453.59 g beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, sugar, garlic powder, salt, rosemary and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place frozen vegetables in the bottom of a slow cooker. Sprinkle with flour/spice mixture. Add stew meat, wine, bay leaf and tomatoes. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or on Low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.