Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From the makers of Spice Islands Spices.
Make and share this Spice Islands Slow Cooker Beef Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bay leaf
- 1⁄4 cup red wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper, fine grind
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen stew vegetables
- 1 lb beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- Mix flour, sugar, garlic powder, salt, rosemary and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place frozen vegetables in the bottom of a slow cooker. Sprinkle with flour/spice mixture. Add stew meat, wine, bay leaf and tomatoes. Cook on High for 4-6 hours or on Low for 8-10 hours.
- Remove bay leaf before serving.