- 1 lb butternut squash, peeled, cubed (3/4 inch, 4 cups)
- 2 cups cipollini onions or 2 cups shallots, quartered
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450*. Spray rimmed baking sheet or roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients except oil in large bowl; toss with oil to coat. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet. Bake 25-35 minutes or until tender and browned in spots, turning several times.