Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is so easy. Can be made without any eggs or oil if you are watching calories. This bread is simple and yummy.
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup oil (optional)
- 1 (18 ounce) box spice cake mix or 1 (18 ounce) box carrot cake mix
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Mix pumpkin, eggs, and oil well.
- Blend in cake mix till well blended.
- Spray 1 large loaf pan with cooking spray, or divide batter into muffin pan.
- Bake 50-55 mins, or till tests clean.
- Turn out on rack and cool.
Not quite as good as my usual recipe but way less hassle. I don't know if I didn't cook it long enough or if I used too small a pan or both but it falls apart. However, it is moist and flavorful, so grab a plate and fork and you'll be fine. I think next time I would do the muffins just to be on the safe side.