Prep 35 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wholesome muffins made with spelt flour.
- 1 cup flour (half white spelt, half whole spelt)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice (juice of one orange)
- 3 tablespoons orange zest (zest of one orange)
- 1 cup carrot (shredded)
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vegan egg substitute
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Heat muffin tin in the oven while you mix the ingredients.
- For best results, mix wet and dry ingredients seperately before combining.
- When combinind ingredients, do so as lightly as possible.
- If room allows, leave one muffin tin empty and fill with a few tablespoons of water.
- Bake muffins for approximately 20 minutes, depending on size of muffins and strength of oven.