This pasta is as easy to handle as regular wheat pasta. This recipe produces a good result. Do not allow pasta to dry out before cooking as it can become a little brittle. You can use the pasta as you would regular pasta. This recipe is not gluten free
- Sift the flour and salt.
- Beat the eggs with the oil.
- Make a well in the flour and then stir in the eggs and oil with a spoon.
- Finish mixing with hands and then knead on a lightly floured surface. Knead until the mixture "comes together".
- Cover in cling wrap and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Roll with a pasta press or rolling pin.