Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Simple but not really fast flat cake. Good idea for a starter or a snack. It's up to you what you want to serve it with. I like to tear off small slices and dip them in a souce or dressing.
- 3⁄4 glass warm water
- 10 g yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 glasses spelt flour
- 1 glass wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon flat salt
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1. Pour the water to a bowl, add yeast and sugar, mix it up and leave it for 10 min to let the yeast to work a bit in the water.
- 2. Sieve spelt and wheat flour to the bowl, add the oil and salt. Mix all ingredients to get a homogeneous dough.
- 3. Form 10 rolls from the dough. Cover them and leave for 1 hour to let the dough grow.
- 4. Roll out each piece of dough to the thickness of about 5mm(0.15").
- 5. Take a pan and warm it up. Roast each cake on the dry pan on the middle heat for about 2 minute on each side. They are ready when you see brown bubbles on the surface.