1/1 Photo of Spelt Biscuits
This is my mom's popular biscuit recipe made with spelt instead of wheat. Best eaten fresh; may be frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together dry ingredients; cut in margarine.
- 2Add honey and milk; stir well.
- 3Turn out onto floured board and knead at least 10-15 times.
- 4Flatten dough into (approximately) 9-inch circle; cut into circles with biscuit cutter or large glass. Place on greased or non-stick cookie sheet.
- 5Bake in oven pre-heated to 350ºF for 15-20 minutes or until brown.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spelt Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 130.1
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 34.7 mg
- Sodium 397.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: