Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I saw this on "Emeril Kicks up Halloween" last night, and I had to share it here! It's a spooky bright green color. They served it in test tubes!
- 59.14 ml blue curacao
- 177.44 ml Galliano
- 354.88 ml coconut rum
- 1892.0 ml pineapple juice
- 1892.0 ml seltzer water
- 20 maraschino cherries
- 20 chocolate chips (white or dark chocoale)
- 20 lychee, nut fruits (canned and pitted)
- For the Punch: Combine all ingredients in a large glass punch bowl and mix well.
- For the Devil Eyeballs: Remove the stems from the cherries.
- Insert a chocolate chip, point side in, into each cherry to make"pupil" of the eye.
- Stuff cherry into pitted lychee nut fruit.
- Ladle some of the punch into each glass.
- Garnish with devil eyeballs.
Loved the idea of the Devil eyeballs! I wish I had the ingredients to try out the drink, but I did enjoy making the Scary but yummy eyeballs;-)! Thanks alot, Kree! Great recipe and good fun!