Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Wonton soup in minutes, from your freezer and pantry. It's great for cheaply padding out Chinese takeout on a busy night, yummy for lunch, and so easy anyone can make it.
- 1 (19 ounce) can chicken soup
- 9 frozen pot stickers
- There's just one step, so pay close attention:.
- Place soup and frozen poststickers in a pot, bring to a boil.
- That's it, it's ready to ladle into bowls and serve!
- This recipe is infinitely variable, change it to suit your taste and needs:.
- You can use a 10.5 Oz can of condensed soup, and choose one with more veggies, noodles, lower sodium or whatever you like. Substitute chicken broth or stock if that's all you have on hand.
- Try adding a few sliced shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced carrots,green onions, bok choy, or other veggies to add nutrition and flavor.
- Frozen potstickers come in several varieties. Pork, chicken, veggie, veggie & pork, etc. Add more potstickers to the soup to make it more filling or stretch it to feed more people.