1/8 Photos of Speedy White Chicken Enchiladas
This is a quick and simple Chicken Enchilada recipe. Don't remember where the original came from, as I have tweaked it over the years into this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix soup and sour cream and set aside.
- 2Heat butter in medium saucepan.
- 3Add onions and chili powder and cook until onions are tender.
- 4Add the canned chicken and chilis and 3 tablespoons of the sauce mixture.
- 5Spread 1/2 cup of the soup mixture into a 9x13 pan.
- 6Spoon mixture into tortillas, roll up, and place (seam down) on top of the soup mixture.
- 7Spread remaining sauce mixture on top, and cover with cheese.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes -- or until cheese is bubbly and browning.
- 9Suggestion: One can use chopped/shredded leftover chicken rather than canned chicken.
- 10Suggestion: Serve with salsa and chips for a great meal!
- 11Suggestion: This is a very forgiving dish. I have added black olives, used less chicken, doubled the sauce mixture, upped the spice factor, etc. You can easily tweak this recipe to your liking.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy White Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1104.6
- Calories from Fat 611
- Total Fat 67.9 g
- Saturated Fat 27.4 g
- Cholesterol 216.6 mg
- Sodium 2308.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 57.8 g