Speedy Vietnamese Chicken
- Mix garlic, fish sauce, sugar and pinch of salt and half the oil in a bowl, add chicken and stir until well combined.
- Cover and leave to marinate for at leas 30 minutes.
- Put onion in bowl and cover with vinegar, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste and put aside.
- Heat oil in wok or pan and add chicken and chillies, stir-fry over high heat until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Drain and then transfer onion to serving plate.
- Serve chicken on top or beside.
- Serve with rice.