Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Tasty, quick and delicious.
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 500 g chicken fillets, diced
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 -3 chilies, sliced
- salt and pepper
- Mix garlic, fish sauce, sugar and pinch of salt and half the oil in a bowl, add chicken and stir until well combined.
- Cover and leave to marinate for at leas 30 minutes.
- Put onion in bowl and cover with vinegar, let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add the sesame oil, salt and pepper to taste and put aside.
- Heat oil in wok or pan and add chicken and chillies, stir-fry over high heat until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Drain and then transfer onion to serving plate.
- Serve chicken on top or beside.
- Serve with rice.
Thanks!!! Im viet too!!!!!! Wait are u???
This dish was easy to prepare as advertised! This dish had plenty of spice (from the chilies) but was otherwise mild in flavor. I recommend a longer marinade time for the chicken. The onion in this, too, could have used a longer marinade time, for it retained too much of a simply "raw" taste. Definitely a recipe I will make again- Next time I make this I will make these changes, and know I will certainly enjoy this dish! Thanks, Sueie!