Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
great to make for the holidays or just anytime, these are addictive!
- 4 dozen pecan halves
- 12 unwrapped caramels (make certain to use fresh soft caramels for easier handling)
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate
- 2 tablespoons oil (not olive oil)
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Arrange pecans in groups of four on the cookie sheet so that they resemble the feet of a turtle.
- Flatten each caramel into a 1-1/2-in square.
- Press a caramel gently onto each of the"feet" (these will be the turtle's body).
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for 2 minutes; stir.
- Microwave for 1-2 minutes longer, stirring every min; stir in the oil.
- Spoon chocolate over caramels leaving tips of pecans showing.
- Refrigerate until set.
So easy to make and taste great!
These are 5 stars for sure.EASY to make and taste so good. They look like you really spent hours making them.