1/6 Photos of Speedy Spinach Pesto
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
My dh doesnt care for basil so I searched for an alternative and found this one!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves, well-washed and stemmed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, preferably Italian flat leaf
- 1/2 cup walnuts or 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated, not canned
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Place all ingredients into food processor and process to a fine paste.
- 2Taste and adjust seasonings and transfer to a glass container and top with a thin coat of olive oil to prevent the top of the pesto from discoloring.
- 3Keeps for weeks in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy Spinach Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.8
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.0 mg
- Sodium 515.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.8 g