Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
We have spaghetti once a week and occasionally I like to do something quick and easy, but different, just so DH doesn't get sick of spaghetti. This recipe fits that description.
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 cup grated cheese
- Brown the onion and garlic powder in the hot oil. Add the ground beef and cook until done. Spoon off excess fat.
- Add seasonings and soups and simmer, covered, for 20-30 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water; drain. Serve with sauce and grated cheese on top immediately.
This was easy to put together. I didn't use the red pepper, didn't have any other than that I followed the recipe. I was a bit salty for us so next time I'll use a 1/2 ts. Thanks for the quick recipe.