Recipe by meedeeter
We have spaghetti once a week and occasionally I like to do something quick and easy, but different, just so DH doesn't get sick of spaghetti. This recipe fits that description.
Top Review by Jazze22
This was easy to put together. I didn't use the red pepper, didn't have any other than that I followed the recipe. I was a bit salty for us so next time I'll use a 1/2 ts. Thanks for the quick recipe.
- 2 small onions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta
- 1 cup grated cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the onion and garlic powder in the hot oil. Add the ground beef and cook until done. Spoon off excess fat.
- Add seasonings and soups and simmer, covered, for 20-30 minutes.
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water; drain. Serve with sauce and grated cheese on top immediately.