Recipe by DDW
This is a great light meal that can be prepared in a snap. Various things could be added to this to make it even better. Smaller or larger amounts of the ingredients can be used to suit different tastes. The original recipe didn't have the taco meat but we prefer it with. Cook time for taco meat is not included in the time. From Quick Cooking.
- 1 (10 ounce) packageready-to-serve salad greens
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup picante sauce or 1⁄2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup broken tortilla chips
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup diced tomato
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef, browned with
- taco seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Place greens in a large salad bowl.
- Top with corn and beans and taco meat.
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing and the picante sauce.
- Spoon over green and vegetables.
- Toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with tortilla chips, cheese and tomatoes.
- Serve immediately.