Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simply mouth watering!
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 kg butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 6 cups presifted flour
- 2 (12 ounce) packages chocolate chips
- 3 cups walnuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- Preheat oven t 190 Deg C.
- Beat eggs for a few minutes.
- Add sugars, vanilla and butter, mixing to combine.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add it to the egg mixture.
- Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper and drop batter by spoonfuls onto paper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes on a cool sheet before removing.
- Change paper after each batch.
- Store in an airtight container.
- You can also crumble the cookies and mix into ice cream for an interesting and delicious dessert!