Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
From the "Weekend"!
- 1 kg prawns, shelled and de-veined
- 300 g string beans, end removed
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 pinch crushed red pepper flakes or 1 red chile, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh breadcrumbs
- Preheat grill.
- Line a baking dish with foil for quick cleanup.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Arrange prawns in front, beans and tomatoes in the back.
- Grill for 7-9minutes.
- Remove and serve right from baking dish.
- Boil 250gms of your favourite noodles for recommended time.
- Mix with a pat of butter, salt, pepper and parsley.
- If you dont want to serve it with noodles, you can enjoy it with rice, mashed or roast potatoes.