Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Kraft Foods.
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breast half, sliced (about 3 small)
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- Combine salsa, dressing and chili powder; spread evenly onto bottom halves of tortillas.
- Top with chicken and cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half to enclose filling.
- Cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges to serve.
- Makes 4 servings, 6 wedges each.
I was a little hesitant about using Miracle Whip but it gave a little zing to the quesadillas. I did use taco sauce instead of salsa. Made for Everyday is a Holiday Tag
Yummy! Definitely a different taste for a quesdadillas. I've never bought Miracle Whip so I used mayonnaise. It was still very good. Thanks.
Very yummy! I enjoyed the slight taste of sweetness that the miracle whip gave this dish. I did use a hot salsa and I stacked the tortillas instead of folding them. I cooked for about 3 minutes on each side. I just cut them with my pizza cutter, served with a side of salsa and sour cream and lunch was served. I did make just one serving and I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting. :)