- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 lb cooked boneless skinless chicken breast half, sliced (about 3 small)
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine salsa, dressing and chili powder; spread evenly onto bottom halves of tortillas.
- Top with chicken and cheese.
- Fold tortillas in half to enclose filling.
- Cook in skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until both sides are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges to serve.
- Makes 4 servings, 6 wedges each.