Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on alleasyrecipes.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Ireland Great Britain
- 340.19 g can pink salmon, undrained
- 59.14 ml minced green onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 7.39 ml baking powder
- 354.88 ml vegetable oil
- Drain salmon well, reserving 2 Tblsp. liquid. Place salmon in medium bowl; break apart with fork. Add reserved liquid, green onions, egg, dill, and garlic; mix well.
- Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl; add to salmon mixture. Stir until well blended. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat oil in large skillet to 350*. Add salmon patties; cook until golden brown on both sides. Remove from oil; drain on paper towels. Serve warm.