Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this on alleasyrecipes.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Ireland Great Britain
Make and share this Speedy Salmon Patties recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) can pink salmon, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup minced green onion
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- Drain salmon well, reserving 2 Tblsp. liquid. Place salmon in medium bowl; break apart with fork. Add reserved liquid, green onions, egg, dill, and garlic; mix well.
- Combine flour and baking powder in small bowl; add to salmon mixture. Stir until well blended. Shape mixture into 6 patties.
- Heat oil in large skillet to 350*. Add salmon patties; cook until golden brown on both sides. Remove from oil; drain on paper towels. Serve warm.