Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great Easy appetizer that is tasty and easy to make!
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) packagerefrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- 3 -4 ounces thinly sliced genoa salami
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Line large baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Unroll dough on cutting board or clean work surface; press into 16X 10-inch rectangle. Sprinkle evenly with cheese; top with salami slices.
- Starting with long side, tightly roll up dough and filling jelly-roll style, pinching seam to seal. Cut roll crosswise into 1/2-inch slices; arrange slices cut side down on prepared baking sheet. (If roll is too soft to cut, refrigerate or freeze until firm.).
- Bake about 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
These were easy to prepare but lacked the true pizza flavour. I should have added herbs ot italian seasoning maybe?
I made this recipe exactly as written with no deviations. I made these as an appetizer for early get together and it went over very well. I made a homemade chunky pizza dip to go along side the spirals. These were great warm, but I received comments that they faired very well once they became cool. I did notice they stood up very well. I will definitely make this recipe again in the future.