Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We call this one Coke Pork. Found this recipe in the newspaper many years ago and it looked so simple that I had to try it. I have made it many times since! Really good and super simple.
- 1 lb pork tenderloin
- 12 ounces Coca-Cola, not diet and not Pepsi
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place all ingredients in a zip top plastic bag. Refrigerate at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Prepare grill or broiler.
- Drain off marinade into a small sauce pan. Boil until reduced by 1/2 and use this to baste your meat a few times as it cooks.
- Grill over medium high heat until done to your liking.
- Slice and serve.