- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin (trimmed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 white onion (medium, chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 (19 ounce) cans white beans (kidney or navy, drained and rinsed)
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 teaspoon rosemary (crushed)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut pork into 3/4 inch cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large Dutch ovem over medium high heat. Add pork; saute 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and spices, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.