Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick easy and nutritious meal. Very tasty.
- 3⁄4 lb pork tenderloin (trimmed)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 white onion (medium, chopped)
- 3 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 (19 ounce) cans white beans (kidney or navy, drained and rinsed)
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 3⁄4 teaspoon rosemary (crushed)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- Cut pork into 3/4 inch cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large Dutch ovem over medium high heat. Add pork; saute 5 minutes or until browned.
- Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and spices, and bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Tender, flavorful and cozy. Makes the kitchen smell so good! The BF couldn't get enough of this and had three helpings! Thanks for sharing!