1/2 Photos of Speedy Pork Cassoulet
Chef LadyRed's Note:
Quick easy and nutritious meal. Very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut pork into 3/4 inch cubes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in a large Dutch ovem over medium high heat. Add pork; saute 5 minutes or until browned.
- 3Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in beans and spices, and bring to a boil.
- 5Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy Pork Cassoulet
Serving Size: 1 (431 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.1 mg
- Sodium 344.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 38.3 g