Recipe by myrnabarager
This is very loosely based on the pasta sauce recipe on the side of Club House's One Step Seasonings Italiano.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup no-salt-added tomato sauce
- 3⁄4 cup green pepper
- 3⁄4 cup sweet red pepper
- 4 tablespoons italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic in Dutch oven.
- Add rest of ingredients. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. (Can also leave to simmer, just develops the flavours more.).
- Top with Parmesan cheese and Club House One Step Seasonings Roasted Garlic & Peppers, if desired.