Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious served with a tray of red onion, fresh jalapenos, tomatoes, sliced avocados, chopped fresh cilantro or tomatillo based salsa verde on the side for toppings. Guests can prepare these the way they like.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion
- assorted cracker
- Spread cream cheese evenly on the bottom of a 9-inch pieplate.
- Spoon salsa over cream cheese; sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese and green onions.
- Serve with crackers.
This was awesome! Anyone who knows me, knows me for my dip fetish.... I LOVE DIPS! I made this tonight while a friend was over. We ate this and played games all night, and it was super fantastic!!! We used Garden Vegetable Triscuts and Multigrain Wheat Thins with it. I also used recipe#224898 by Kathy!! for the 1/2 cup....mmmmm! I will be making this again. Thank you!!!