Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
Another low fat dish that is tasty and quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt margarine in 3qt saucepan over low heat. Cook onion in butter, stirring occassionally, until tender.
- 2Stir in flour, parsley, salt, and pepper. Cook, stiring constantly with whisk, until mixture is bubbly; remove from heat.
- 3Stir in milk, broth and cream. eat to boiling, whisking constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute.
- 4Stir in lobster. Heat to boiling; reducee heat. Simmer about 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until lobster is white.
- 5**Have a favorit fish other than lobster? Us that instead.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy Lobster Bisque
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 131.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 25.7 mg
- Sodium 825.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 5.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: