- 18 1⁄4 ounces devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 large egg, slightly beaten
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt margarine and add dry cake mix. Add egg and stir till well mixed.
- Put approximately 1/2 of mixture on bottom of ungreased 9 x 13" pan.
- Pat down evenly.
- Combine peanut butter and marshmallow cream and spread over bottom layer.
- Crumble remaining cake mixture over the top and bake 20 minutes at 350°.
- Cool and cut into bars.