1/3 Photos of Speedy Little Devils
I"m not sure where I got this recipe from, but it sure is yummy and oh so fast and easy. It's more of a bar than cake...enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine melted butter and dry cake mix.
- 2Reserve 1 1/2 cups of this topping for top crust.
- 3Put remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 9x13 cake pan.
- 4Top that layer with combined peanut butter and marshmallow cream and spread evenly.
- 5Crumble remaining mixture over that and gently press into filling.
- 6Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy Little Devils
Serving Size: 1 (953 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1466.8
- Calories from Fat 712
- Total Fat 79.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.5 g
- Cholesterol 81.3 mg
- Sodium 1926.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 185.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 100.2 g
- Protein 21.6 g