Recipe by CoffeeB
I"m not sure where I got this recipe from, but it sure is yummy and oh so fast and easy. It's more of a bar than cake...enjoy!
Top Review by Orjazm
So delicious! Quick, easy, and inexpensive. Highly recommend the suggestion of the cooking 15 minutes instead of the whole 20 minutes. I put a full cup of peanut butter plus maybe a little more ;) we love peanut butter and some comments mentioned it wasn't quite peanut buttery enough. It was perfect for us. I made some chocolate pudding and made a parfait type thing with pudding on the bottom, then a slice of speedy little devil, with a scoop of ice cream on top. whoooooeeeee, very rich. very yummy.
- 1 (18 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine melted butter and dry cake mix.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of this topping for top crust.
- Put remaining crumb mixture into an ungreased 9x13 cake pan.
- Top that layer with combined peanut butter and marshmallow cream and spread evenly.
- Crumble remaining mixture over that and gently press into filling.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350°F.