Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Speedy because of how easy it is to make and how quickly it disappears! This recipe rivals the hot artichoke dips I've had at restaurants like Earl's. It's really quick and easy - I modified this recipe from one published in the Edmonton Journal. Make sure you use REAL parmesan cheese not the dry crumbly awful stuff from Kraft!
- 1 (14 ounce) can water-packed artichoke hearts, drained
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions, diced
- 1 large jalapeno, diced with seeds removed
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese, for top
- Place artichokes, cream cheese, parmesan, green onions and jalapenos in a food processor. Mix until desired consistency - smooth is nice but chunky is OK too.
- Transfer to small oven safe casserole and gently fold in mayonnaise.
- Top with 1/4 cup parmesan.
- Bake at 350F for 15 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Serve with baguette, tortilla chips or crackers.