Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb shell pasta or 1 lb bow tie pasta, cooked
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 large onion, coarsely shopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and chopped
- 1 lb baby squash, sliced
- 1 lb kielbasa, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 4 fluid ounces dry white wine
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat the olive oil in a large sauté pan or wok over medium high heat.
- Sauté the garlic, onions, squash and meat very quickly.
- At the last second, add the spinach and mushrooms.
- Add the wine and cook for 30 seconds more.
- Add the broth and the cream soup.
- Stir only until smooth, season to taste, and add to cooked pasta.
- Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
I liked this recipe. It tasted very good.I would probably use less liquid next time. I thought it was a little soupy. I also used steamed carrotts instead of squash.
This pretty good. I aaded some spices to it though, cause it tasted like it was missing something. But all in all it's good