Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a handy and quick recipe to have on hand because most everything could be found on hand in your cupboard. I found this recipe in a cookbook that my mother's Grandmother Club put together. To the Whispering Pines Grandmother Club, Chandler, Texas. I thank you all for sharing your recipes. They are great treasures.
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups heavy cream, whipped or 2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 (30 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, cut up
- 2 sliced ripe bananas
- 1 (6 ounce) package miniature marshmallows
- Prepare pudding according to package directions.
- Fold in whipped cream/cool whip.
- Fold in fruits and marshmallows.
- Chill and serve.
- Could also be served as a dessert with an extra dollop of whip Cream and a cherry.
Made this along with the breakfast casserole this year. Everyone loved this and my father tried to take all the leftovers home with him. Fast and so easy to make!!!