Recipe by Sheepychef
If you're looking for something fast and filling, and super easy, this is the perfect breakfast. your family will be asking for more!
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat greased or buttered skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
- blend or thoroughly whisk together eggs, sugar, and cinnamon. (experiment with the sugar and cinnamon, you may like a lighter sweeter flavor, or a stronger bolder cinnamon flavor).
- pour batter into (unheated)sauce pan or shallow bowl.
- coat 1 slice of bread on both sides in the mixture, then set in frying pan. I suggest you continue to flip it until both sides are an even golden brown, as they can burn easy if left on one side too long.
- spray pan again between each slice, and continue until you run out of mixture.