If you're looking for something fast and filling, and super easy, this is the perfect breakfast. your family will be asking for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat greased or buttered skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
- 2blend or thoroughly whisk together eggs, sugar, and cinnamon. (experiment with the sugar and cinnamon, you may like a lighter sweeter flavor, or a stronger bolder cinnamon flavor).
- 3pour batter into (unheated)sauce pan or shallow bowl.
- 4coat 1 slice of bread on both sides in the mixture, then set in frying pan. I suggest you continue to flip it until both sides are an even golden brown, as they can burn easy if left on one side too long.
- 5spray pan again between each slice, and continue until you run out of mixture.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 478.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 465.0 mg
- Sodium 688.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 23.5 g