Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
If you're looking for something fast and filling, and super easy, this is the perfect breakfast. your family will be asking for more!
- Pre-heat greased or buttered skillet or frying pan over medium heat.
- blend or thoroughly whisk together eggs, sugar, and cinnamon. (experiment with the sugar and cinnamon, you may like a lighter sweeter flavor, or a stronger bolder cinnamon flavor).
- pour batter into (unheated)sauce pan or shallow bowl.
- coat 1 slice of bread on both sides in the mixture, then set in frying pan. I suggest you continue to flip it until both sides are an even golden brown, as they can burn easy if left on one side too long.
- spray pan again between each slice, and continue until you run out of mixture.