Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Came across this recipe recently in a cookbook . I have adapted it to make it Weight Watchers friendly. Comes to 9 points for 2.
- Place chicken, cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup salsa in saucepan. Heat through.
- Place approximately 1/2 cup of mixture in centre of each shell.
- Wrap shells and place seam side down on a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- Mix together remaining salsa, cheddar cheese soup and chili powder in saucepan. Spoon over enchiladas.
- Cover with waxed paper and heat in microwave 3-4 minutes.