Came across this recipe recently in a cookbook . I have adapted it to make it Weight Watchers friendly. Comes to 9 points for 2.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken, cream of chicken soup and 1/2 cup salsa in saucepan. Heat through.
- 2Place approximately 1/2 cup of mixture in centre of each shell.
- 3Wrap shells and place seam side down on a greased 9x13 casserole dish.
- 4Mix together remaining salsa, cheddar cheese soup and chili powder in saucepan. Spoon over enchiladas.
- 5Cover with waxed paper and heat in microwave 3-4 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Speedy Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.2
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 902.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat cream of chicken soup