Recipe by SkinnyMinnie
Another great looking recipe from our friends at Kraft. This looks like it would be great for a brunch or shower (baby or bridal) yet looks easy enough to make for a nice weekend breakfast.
Top Review by Ms B.
As written, the recipe lacks something, but served with salsa and guacamole, it was a pretty simple dinner for a lazy night. If I were to make this in the future, I would add onions, green peppers, and/or salsa in the layers of the egg and tortilla stack. It is a good, basic idea but needs some flavor boost.
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375º.
- Pour eggs into a nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray. Cook on medium heat 5 min or until set, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Place 2 tortillas, overlapping on bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- Top with 1/2 of the eggs and 1/3 each of the cheese and tomato.
- Repeat layers once.
- Top with remaining tortillas, cheese and tomato slices.
- Bake 10 min or until heated through and cheese is melted.