Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
A quick doughnut using biscuit dough.
- 1 (10 count) can biscuit dough, Pillsbury Refrigerated
- cinnamon (optional)
- cinnamon sugar (optional)
- In deep fat fryer or heavy saucepan, heat about 1 quart of oil to 350 degrees.
- Seperate biscuit dough into 10 biscuits
- Cut hole in center of each biscuit.
- Fry each biscuit and hole about 1 1/2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- If desired, roll doughnuts and holes in sugar, cinnamon-sugar mixture or drizzle with glaze.
- Serve warm.