Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
When you can't get take out, it's easy to make it at home!
Make and share this Speedy Chinese Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 8 ounces thin spaghetti, cooked
- 2 -4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 green onions, chopped
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes, stirring for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked spaghetti and toss well.
- Stir in soy sauce and heat through.
- Garnish with chopped green onion.