Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
A very simple dish--only 6 ingredients and hardly any prep time at all!
- 5 cups packaged coleslaw mix (16 oz)
- 3⁄4 lb ground chicken (or turkey, if preferred)
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2⁄3 cup purchased lemon stir-fry sauce
- 4 lettuce leaves, to serve upon if desired
- Cook sesame seeds in large skillet or wok for 3 minutes over medium heat or until golden brown in color.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In same skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot.
- Cook chicken approximately 6 minutes or until it is no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Add coleslaw and stir fry sauce.
- Cook 2-3 minutes or until crisp tender.
- Serve on lettuce leaves if desire and sprinkle with sesame seeds for garnish.
It doesn't get much easier than this. I used reduced-sodium soy sauce. For some extra flavor, I added some thinly sliced onion, mushrooms and garlic. I'll make this again. Thanx for sharing this easy, yummy stir-fry.