Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the perfect after-work recipe when you're short on time but want to serve something quick, easy and tasty. I serve with cornbread, salad and often will top it with white rice.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 30 ounces chili beans
- 30 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- Brown ground beef with onion.
- Drain fat.
- Drain lipuid from beans and add to beef.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.