Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- COOK chicken in nonstick skillet until browned and done, stirring often. Add chicken soup and 1/2 cup salsa. Heat through.
- SPOON about 1/3 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up tortilla around filling and place seam-side down in 2-qt. microwave-safe baking dish.
- MIX cheese soup and remaining salsa and pour over enchiladas. Cover.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 minute or until hot.
Wow! What an excellent and easy dish. I used nacho cheese soup instead of cheddar cheese soup (I spread some cheese soup on the tortilla before adding the stuffing) and I topped it with nacho cheese soup and then shredded Monterrey Jack cheese. My teenagers thought that they were in a restaurant eating it was so good. Thank you