- 2 1⁄2-3 lbs frying chicken, cut up
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons beau monde seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 6 ounces water
- 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown chicken in olive oil in large pan. While browning, sprinkle with Beau Monde.
- Push chicken to one side of pan. Add onions and peppers to pan and saute until golden.
- Mix together the tomato paste, water and Spaghetti Sauce seasoning and white wine.
- Pour over chicken and stir gently to blend in onions and peppers.
- Cover and simmer about 25 minutes until tender.
- Serve with spaghetti, polenta or rice.