Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From my lovely mother who is an excellent cook!
Make and share this Speedy Chicken Cacciatore recipe from Food.com.
- Brown chicken in olive oil in large pan. While browning, sprinkle with Beau Monde.
- Push chicken to one side of pan. Add onions and peppers to pan and saute until golden.
- Mix together the tomato paste, water and Spaghetti Sauce seasoning and white wine.
- Pour over chicken and stir gently to blend in onions and peppers.
- Cover and simmer about 25 minutes until tender.
- Serve with spaghetti, polenta or rice.