Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I usually make this when I have roasted chicken leftover. You can probably substitute any leftover veggies instead of the broccoli that your family would eat. The proportions are an estimate, as I cook for 6 big eaters and I adjust this recipe according to how much chicken and broccoli I have to put in it, so take the ingredient measurements with a grain of salt. I like less sauce but some people like more. I usually prep the chicken and broccoli in the morning so that everything is ready to throw together right before dinner. This meal is easy on the wallet and your schedule.
- 1 (10 ounce) containerbuitoni alfredo sauce (in the refrigerator case)
- 1 cup chicken, shredded (or cubed)
- 2 heads steamed broccoli or 1 -2 cup steamed broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb fettuccine pasta, cooked al dente
- While the pasta is cooking (per the package instructions) heat up the sauce on the stove top or with the chicken and broccoli in the microwave. Keep it all warming on a low temperature When the pasta is done, mix all ingredients together well and serve with a tomato or green salad and crusty bread and butter.